Last month, we received a DM on our Instagram account to review the Best Copper Bottle in India in 2023.
So we did our research, went through all the Copper bottles available on Amazon and Flipkart, filtered out poor quality bottles and removed everything with poor reviews. After this, we were left with the list of Top 10 Best Copper Bottle in India under 1,000 rupees in 2023.
Historically, Indians have been using Copper utensils from a long time. However, the invention of copper utensils goes back to the Mesopotamia region also known as modern day Iraq.
The reason why Copper bottles are so popular in India is because of its several health benefits. To name a few, drinking water from a copper bottle helps in digestion, fights off infection, helps in weight loss, slows down ageing, etc.
While looking for the Best Quality Copper water bottle in India in 2023, these are some of the basic things you should check:
- If the bottle is made from 100% pure copper
- If it is leakproof
- What is the capacity
- How heavy it is
- Can you clean it easily
If you have questions such as how to check if the bottle is made from 100% pure copper, how to pick the best copper bottle, what should you avoid if you have a copper water bottle or Best Copper Bottle Brands in India, you can check our “Buying Guide” later in this post.
While you check out the best pure copper water bottle, you can also refer to our post on Best Fridge Bottles in India, Best Thermos Flask in India and Best Fruit Infuser Water Bottle in India.[lwptoc]
Copper Bottle Capacity Weight Check Price 1000 ml 350 grams 950 ml 500 grams 920 ml 400 grams 1000 ml 250 grams 1000 ml 327 grams 900 ml 500 grams 1000 ml 280 grams 1100 ml 390 grams 1000 ml 350 grams 1000 ml 280 grams
1. Dr. Copper World’s First Seam Less Copper Water Bottle Reviews
1st product in our today’s review of Best Copper Bottle in India in 2023 is one of the best selling copper water bottles from Dr Copper.
Keeping in mind the several health benefits associated with the Copper metal, the Seamless copper water bottle was invented by Dr Copper which is also known as one of the best copper bottle brands in India.
The reason this bottle is so popular is because of the fact that it is made from 100% pure copper. The brand claims you can improve your immunity by storing the water in this copper bottle for 4-8 hours and then have the water first thing in the morning.
This copper bottle is handcrafted and is leakproof too. The good thing is there is a silicone ring to prevent any type of leak from this bottle.
The neck of this bottle has a diameter of 3.4 cm which allows for perfect sipping of the water and ofcourse, the cleaning gets easier with the wide mouth. This bottle is totally rust free and even the lid is made from copper, ensuring this is a pure quality copper water bottle.
As far as the cleaning is concerned, you can simply put some lemon juice and salt in the bottle and fill in some 2 cups of lukewarm water in it. After 30 minutes, shake the bottle and rinse away the water. Now, you can clean the bottle with normal water and that’s it.
If you need more than 1 copper bottle for your family, you can also check out this combo deal from Dr Copper where in you get a 1 litre bottle, 500 ml bottle and a set of 2 copper glasses of 500 ml each.
Overall, it is safe to say that this copper bottle from Dr Copper is not only durable and made from 100% pure copper, but it is also one of the best copper bottle in India under 1,000 rupees in 2023.
Weight – 350 grams
Dimensions – 29 x 9 x 9 cm
Capacity – 1,000 ml
Pros of Dr. Copper Water Bottle:
Asia’s greatest brand award winner
100% pure copper bottle with copper lid
Ease of cleaning as well as drinking
Cons of Dr. Copper Water Bottle:
2. Prestige Tattva Copper Bottle Reviews
In the industry of kitchen essentials in India, Prestige is one of the most recognised brands known for its quality and innovation.
The unique selling point of this Copper bottle from Prestige is that it comes with a 15 days warranty. This bottle is made from pure copper and has a glossy and smooth surface to enhance its looks.
In order to prevent water leakage, this copper bottle has been designed with a sealed cap. Moreover, Silicone seal make sure effortless opening and closing of the bottle lid.
We tried washing this copper bottle with lemon and vinegar both, but there were no colour variations which speaks about the pure quality of this water bottle.
The glossy finish on the bottle is definitely an add-on when it comes to the looks. You will have to be a bit careful with the lid as the water may start leaking if you have not closed the lid properly.
Another thing you should know about the Prestige copper bottle is that it is a bit on the heavier side with a weight of 500 grams. Most of the copper bottles in India have an average weight of 350 grams.
If the slight increase in weight is not an issue for you, you can definitely go for this copper bottle as it is one of the best quality copper water bottle in India in 2023 and remember there is a 15 days warranty too.
You can also check out this lightweight Prestige copper bottle with a capacity of 1,000 ml and a weight of 360 grams.
Weight – 500 grams
Dimensions – 29 x 9 x 9 cm
Capacity – 950 ml
Pros of Prestige Tattva Copper Bottle:
15 days of warranty
Leakproof with Silicone seal
Smooth and glossy surface
Cons of Prestige Tattva Copper Bottle:
A bit on the heavier side
3. Milton Copperas 1000 Copper Bottle Reviews
Similar to Prestige, Milton is one of the highly valued and recognised brands in the Indian kitchen industry. When it comes to the quality combined with the affordable pricing, there is nothing better than Milton.
You should also know that Milton is one of the best copper bottle brands in India.
If you are looking for the Best Copper Bottle in India under 1,000 rupees that comes with a warranty as well, you must go for Milton copper water bottle.
This copper bottle has a capacity of 920 ml and weighs 400 grams. Unlike the first two copper bottles, this one is made from 99% copper. This means, the body of this bottle is made from Copper except the lid.
The outside of this copper bottle from Milton is coated with quality lacquer. To explain in simple words, Lacquer is a special liquid which is painted on wood or metal in order to protect it and to make it shiny.
Due to the lacquer coating, this copper bottle is extremely durable and resistant to damage too. The mouth of the bottle is quite wide which makes the cleaning process easy.
Considering the fact that this is the only copper bottle in India with a 1 year warranty, Milton Copper bottle is the best copper bottle to buy online in India.
If you want to add a couple of copper glasses each with a capacity of 280 ml to the copper bottle, you can go for Milton Copperas Gift Set of 3.
Weight – 400 grams
Dimensions – 7.7 x 7.7 x 22.5 cm
Capacity – 920 ml
Pros of Milton Copperas 1000 Copper Bottle:
Comes with 1 year of warranty
Made from 99% Copper
Cons of Milton Copperas 1000 Copper Bottle:
4. R Ayurveda Copper Water Bottle Reviews
One of the most important things to consider while looking for a copper bottle is how heavy it is. Needless to say, the lighter your copper bottle is, the easier it is to carry.
Off all the 10 best copper bottles in India, R Ayurveda Copper bottle is the most lightweight at only 250 grams. On an average, a pure quality copper bottle weighs around 350 grams, hence in this aspect, this R Ayurveda Copper bottle is at least 100 grams lighter.
The dimensions of the bottle is 25 x 8 x 8 cm, and it has a capacity of 1,000 ml. In terms of looks, this copper bottle has an edge over the other bottles as it comes in a floral Green print, and it does look quite fancy.
The bottle has a wide mouth which allows for smooth drinking and ofcourse, easy cleaning as well. We tried performing some leakage tests on this bottle, but there were no signs of leakage.
If you are not looking to spend too much on a copper bottle and still want a stylish design, you must go for this Best Copper Bottle in India from R Ayurveda.
Weight – 250 grams
Dimensions – 25 x 8 x 8 cm
Capacity – 1,000 ml
Pros of R Ayurveda Copper Water Bottle:
Stylish as well as affordable
Most lightweight copper bottle in India
Cons of R Ayurveda Copper Water Bottle:
5. Tagott Apsara Copper Water Bottle Reviews
Tagott is an Indian-Australian brand that specializes in home and personal care products along with barware, leather and some other accessories.
Copper bottles from Tagott are known to be amongst the best pure quality copper bottles in India, and the reason they sell very well is because of their elegant looks combined with superior performance.
Similar to Milton and Dr Copper, Tagott is known as one of the best copper bottle brands in India in 2023.
This copper bottle has a capacity of 1,000 ml and weighs around 327 grams. You can be assured that this bottle is made from 100% pure copper. In fact, all copper bottles from Tagott goes through a strong supervision process to ensure the best of the quality.
The outside of this copper bottle is 100% pure with dual Lacquer coating which gives a very classy exterior look to the bottle. There is no machinery used to manufacture Tagott bottles as all of them are handmade.
This copper bottle is rust resistant and the wider mouth allows you to clean the bottle easily. The water bottle is also designed in a stylish cap with silicone washer to prevent any kind of water leakage.
Another thing you should know about this copper bottle is its wood brown colour. Due to this kind of colour combination, the bottle will not look faded even after rough and tough usage.
In terms of price, the copper bottle from Tagott will cost you 200-300 rupees more than the other copper bottles, however the extra money you will be paying is worth every penny.
It would be correct to say that this copper bottle from Tagott is my own personal favourite and easily one of the Best quality copper water bottle in India in 2023.
Weight – 327 grams
Dimensions – 7.11 x 7.11 x 28.19 cm
Capacity – 1,000 ml
Pros of Tagott Apsara Copper Water Bottle:
Pure quality 100% copper
Looks premium and classy
Jointless, seamless and leakproof
Cons of Tagott Apsara Copper Water Bottle:
A bit expensive than the others, but totally worth the money spent
6. COP29 Fairy Copper Water Bottle Reviews
Cop29 is an Indian new brand that started manufacturing copper water bottles soon after the pandemic Covid-19 started.
Each of the Cop29 copper bottles are tested, made of pure 100% pure copper, handmade, and they are also leakproof. The colour of this pure copper bottle is very attractive in a wood brown shade.
The capacity of this copper bottle is 900 ml and it has a height of 10.8 inches with a 2.8 inch diameter. Speaking about the quality of this bottle, it is very sturdy and literally unbreakable too.
The bottle comes with a silicone seal on the cap of the bottle which makes it leakproof. Due to the sleek design and ergonomic curves, you will find it very easy to carry the bottle in your hand.
In order to prevent any scratches, this bottle has been coated with A+ grade lacquer. As a freebie, you get an additional velvet sticker for the bottom of the bottle to avoid slipping and a silicone washer too.
The packaging of the bottle is extra ordinary and will take your attention surely. However, with a capacity of 900 ml, we felt the bottle is a bit heavy with a weight of 500 grams.
If you are okay with a bit of weight, we do recommend this Cop29 bottle for the pure quality copper construction it comes with.
Weight – 500 grams
Dimensions – 7.11 x 7.11 x 27.94 cm
Capacity – 900 ml
Pros of COP29 Fairy Copper Water Bottle:
Pure quality 100% copper
Extra velvet sticker
Cons of COP29 Fairy Copper Water Bottle:
A bit on the heavier side
7. Coppertown Leakproof Copper Bottle Reviews
If you need copper bottles for your family and looking for an affordable deal, you can go for this offer from Coppertown.
This is a set of 2 copper bottles each with a capacity of 1,000 ml and 2 copper glasses with a capacity of 250 ml each. The price is quite affordable for these copper bottles.
The bottles and the glasses comes in a very traditional copper design with a peacock print. Both the bottles are leakproof, and the material quality is also impressive. The weight of the bottle is very impressive, which is only 280 grams.
Even though the glasses are quite small, but why would you mind it as they are totally complimentary with the copper bottles.
At this price, this combo is a good deal and something you can buy for the entire family.
Weight – 280 grams
Dimensions – 7.11 x 7.11 x 27.94 cm
Capacity – 1,000 ml
Pros of Coppertown Leakproof Copper Bottle:
Glasses complimentary with copper bottles
1,000 ml capacity
Set of 2 bottles and 2 glasses
Cons of Coppertown Leakproof Copper Bottle:
8. Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Bottle Reviews
There were 2 main reasons due to which we wanted to include this copper bottle from Indian Art Villa.
Most of the copper bottles in India have a capacity of around 900 to 1,000 ml and this one from Indian Art Villa comes with a capacity of 1,100 ml, which is good for increased water intake.
Secondly, a lot of brands charge you extra for the copper glasses and most importantly, it takes some extra space. However, with this copper bottle, the glass is inbuilt. The cap of the bottle simply works as a glass, which saves the space as well.
Speaking about the brand Indian Art Villa, it is known as the one of the Best Copper Bottle Brands in India. As a matter of fact, this brand has a global presence including countries like U.S, Mexico, Spain, Canada etc.
Coming back to the copper bottle, it comes in a very beautiful and antique design as all the copper bottles from this brand are handmade.
Made from pure and high quality copper, it is a perfect bedroom water bottle with an excellent capacity of 1,100 ml. The cleaning is simple with a very wide mouth.
But there is a downside to this bottle due to the inbuilt glass.
You should know that this copper bottle is not leakproof as the cap is used as a glass and this is why, this bottle is ideal for bedrooms or to be kept at one place. This also means, you cannot fill the water up to the topmost level.
For a lot of people, copper water bottle is mostly required within the 4 walls of the home and for those, this bottle from Indian Art Villa is definitely the best pure copper water bottle in India in 2023.
At the same time, if you are looking for a leakproof copper bottle from Indian Art Villa, you can take a look at this 1,000 ml copper bottle with 2 copper glasses from the same brand.
Weight – 390 grams
Dimensions – 20.32 x 10.16 x 20.32 cm
Capacity – 1,100 ml
Pros of Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Bottle:
Best Copper Bottle Brand in India
Pure quality copper
Excellent capacity of 1,100 ml
Ideal copper water bottle for bedroom
Set of 2 bottles and 2 glasses
Cons of Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Bottle:
Not leakproof due to the inbuilt glass
9. Vedic Copper Water Bottle Reviews
Operating from Mathura (U.P), Vedic is one of the leading manufacturer and exporter in the copperware industry.
In terms of looks, this is a very classy and vibrant looking copper bottle. The capacity of this bottle is 1,000 ml, and it weighs 350 grams. The quality of copper used in the construction of this bottle is 99.9% pure.
This is a classic choice for those who do not want to spend too much on copper bottles as the price of this bottle is extremely affordable.
Even though the bottle is leakproof, but we did face some temporary issues while trying to open and close the cap simultaneously. At this price, you can give this copper bottle a go.
Weight – 350 grams
Dimensions – 27.99 x 8 x 8 cm
Capacity – 1,000 ml
Pros of Vedic Copper Water Bottle:
Cons of Vedic Copper Water Bottle:
Opening and closing of the cap is not very smooth
10. Rising Town Copper Water Bottle Reviews
The last product in our today’s review of the best copper bottle in India in 2023 is from the brand Rising Town.
This copper bottle has a capacity of 1,000 ml and it is lightweight as well with a weight of only 280 grams. The good thing is you get a 500 ml copper glass too with this copper bottle, which is quite a deal.
The bottle comes with a printed peacock design, however the glass is plain. You will not have to think about spills as the copper bottle is leakproof.
The copper bottle has a beautiful matte finish with a slight shiny touch. The extra glass can be easily and perfectly placed on the top of the bottle if you want to save some space on your bedside table.
You can choose to clean this copper bottle either with the help of vinegar, lemon water or also use some Pitambari powder.
You can also check out the combo offer from Rising Town in case you are looking for a set of 2 copper glasses and 2 copper bottles at a cheaper price.
Weight – 280 grams
Capacity – 1,000 ml
Pros of Rising Town Copper Water Bottle:
Pure quality copper
Available with a 500 ml copper glass
Cons of Rising Town Copper Water Bottle:
Which is the Best Copper Bottle in India under 1,000 rupees in 2023
The best copper bottle is the one which has a good capacity in terms of how much water it can contain, the bottle should be leakproof, it should be made from pure quality copper and the bottle should not be too heavy.
Considering all these requirements, we have listed the Top 10 best copper bottle in India in 2023. But, if we have to pick the best choices amongst these bottles, here are the most recommended options as per different categories —
Which is the best copper bottle in India with a warranty – Milton Copperas 1000 Copper Bottle with a capacity of 920 ml and 1 year of warranty
Which is the best and most affordable copper bottle in India – Dr. Copper World’s First Seam Less Copper Water Bottle with a capacity of 1,000 ml
Which is the best quality copper water bottle in India – TAGOTT Apsara Copper Water Bottle with a capacity of 1,000 ml and 100% pure copper material
Though there is plenty of research available on the Internet which talks about the benefits of drinking water in a copper bottle, a lot of people still have questions on the safety of copper bottles. In this buying guide, we aim to cover all such misconceptions along with some common questions such as which is the Best Copper Bottle Brand in India, how to choose a copper bottle, how to clean it, etc.
Best Copper Bottle Brands in India
1. Dr Copper
3. R Ayurveda
5. Indian Art Villa
There are more than 10,000 copper bottles available in India on Amazon India, and I am not even counting websites like Flipkart, etc. If we have to choose the best copper bottle brands in India in 2023, they are Dr Copper, Milton, R Ayurveda, Tagott and Indian Art Villa.
To be the best brand in the industry of copper bottles, the performance and quality has to be topnotch amongst the others. Another factor you should consider is the capacity of these bottles and if they are leakproof too. Last, but not the least is the purity of copper while creating a copper bottle. In all these parameters, these 5 brands are the clear winners for the best copper bottle brands in India in 2023.
How to Choose the Best Copper Bottle in India
1. Durability – It goes without saying a good copper bottle irrespective of the brand has to be durable. Durability can be assessed with the purity of the bottle, or you can say percentage of copper in it. The more is the amount of copper in a bottle, the better it is. At all times, you should avoid a copper bottle which comes with a plastic ring on the cap. Also, a lot depends on how you use and maintain the copper bottle. Later in this guide, we will also cover some tips on the dos and don’ts of a copper bottle.
2. Leakproof – It is absolutely important for a copper bottle to be leakproof especially when you plan to carry it with you in the gym, office or anywhere outside. The good thing is most of the copper bottles in India are leakproof except the ones where the cap can be used as a glass. One such example is Indian Art Villa Pure Copper water bottle. These types of copper bottles are designed to save space and only meant for your bedroom as it is mostly kept at one place all the time.
3. Weight – Anything that you are going to carry in your hand or in your bag should not have a lot of weight. A pure quality copper bottle in India on an average weighs around 350 grams or maximum 400 grams. Anything which is more than 400 grams should be avoided. In this post, we have reviewed some pure quality copper bottles in India with a weight of less than 300 grams too. Some of those bottles are Rising Town, Coppertown, R Ayurveda.
4. Ease of Cleaning – A copper bottle amongst all the other materials such as Stainless steel, Thermos, Glass, etc. needs maximum amount of maintenance and cleaning. Even though the cleaning process is not as complicated as it sounds, a wider mouth is always good as it allows you to reach till the bottom of the bottle more easily.
5. Capacity – The capacity of a copper bottle in India starts from 500 ml, and it can go up to 1,100 ml. Anything bigger than 1.1 litre is more of a copper jug, and not a bottle. For one individual, the sufficient amount of quantity is around 900 ml to 1,000 ml. If you need more copper bottles, then it is wise to go for a combo pack, something like this.
6. Lacquer Coating – A lot of manufacturers have started coating the outside of a copper bottle with lacquer solution these days. This type of coating ensures your copper bottle gets a matte or a glossy finish. In terms of looks, lacquer coating enhances the overall attraction of a copper bottle. Some of the copper bottles with lacquer coating are TAGOTT Apsara Copper Water Bottle, Milton Copperas 1000 Copper Bottle, etc.
7. Pure Copper – If your choice is to buy a pure copper bottle, then it has to be a copper bottle made from 100% copper. A bottle made from Stainless steel but coated with copper on the outside is not considered a pure quality copper bottle. For your reference, any copper bottle where even the lid is made from copper qualifies as a pure quality copper bottle. In this post, some of the pure quality copper bottles are TAGOTT, Cop29, Dr Copper, etc.
8. Design – This one is your personal choice as you will find copper bottles with a plain exterior, some bottles will have a textured surface and then there will be bottles with artistic designs such as peacock print, etc. Depending on your personal choice, you can pick anything.
9. Cost and Warranty – Although a very few brands in India offer a warranty on the copper water bottles as most of the time, these giveaways change depending on the brand’s internal policies. Having said this, Milton does offer a 1 year warranty on all their copper bottles which is not bad especially for the price they come with. Similarly, you can find the best copper bottle in India in 2023 in less than 1,000 rupees.
8 Benefits of Drinking Water from Copper Bottle
1. Improves Digestion – Digestion improvement is one of the top reasons why people buy a Copper bottle for daily use. It is believed drinking water from the copper bottle first thing in the morning on an empty stomach helps to improve digestion. This is because, Copper helps to cleanse and detox the stomach, eliminates waste from the body. By storing the water in the copper bottle, the minerals leach into the water. These minerals break down the food particle and improves digestion.
2. Aids in Weight Loss – Simply speaking, proper digestion improves the overall health of the body and thus aids in weight loss too. Since copper helps to break down the body fat, it keeps what your body needs and throw out the rest. This eventually leads to weight loss over a period of time, if consumed regularly.
3. Improves Ageing – If you are also worried about the wrinkles on your face and ageing concerns you, copper water bottle is your permanent solution. Copper as a material is a natural antioxidant, and it helps in cell regeneration. The regeneration prevents the wrinkles on the face and overall slows down the ageing in the body.
4. Reduces Hypertension – More than 30% of Indians suffer from hypertension, and this number is more prevalent in urban areas as compared to rural parts of India. Hypertension can lead to a number of problems in the body such as heart attack, clogged blood vessels, etc. Copper as a material has been found to regulate blood pressure levels in the body and thus it lowers down the chances of heart diseases.
5. Fights Off Infections – In 2023, when one single infection such as Coronavirus has inflicted so much damage in the world and especially India, we need to find a substance that overall leads to better immunity and helps the body to fight against deadly infections. Fortunately, copper can destroy bacteria very effectively especially E.Coli, S. aureus and Cholera Bacillus which are capable to cause severe illness in the body.
6. Heal Wounds – Due to copper’s anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties, it has the potential to heal the body wounds quickly and effectively. Also, considering the fact copper strengthens the immune system, healing of wounds will be much more faster.
7. Stimulates Thyroid Gland – Thyroid is a small butterfly shaped gland which is situated at the base of the front of your neck. The role of this gland is to discharge thyroid hormones which controls the speed at which the body’s chemical functions proceed and overall effects the body’s metabolism. However, if you somehow develop the habit of drinking water from the copper bottle, it gradually assists in balancing the inconsistencies caused in the thyroid gland.
8. Improves Brain Functioning – Human brain is the epitome of your body and without the proper functioning of human brain, there are always going to be major health complications. As read in schools, the human brain interacts with the rest of your body through the electrical impulses. Copper helps the cells in communicating with each other by carrying out these impulses effectively, thereby strengthening the brain functioning.
The Do’s and Dont’s of a Copper Bottle
There are a lot of questions when it comes to the safety aspects related with drinking from a copper bottle. In this post, we will reveal what is it that you should and should not do if you have a copper water bottle at your home —
1. Before use – Before using your copper bottle for the first time, make sure you wash it with normal water. As a regular practice, fill your copper bottle with room temperature water and let it stay like this for 6-8 hours, after which you can drink the water on the empty stomach.
2. Avoid anything except water – Your copper bottle is meant for normal room temperature water only. If you are fond of citrus juices such as lemon juice, orange juice, lime juice, etc DO NOT store it in the copper bottle. The acidic contents of these juices will react against the copper material and can cause stomach gas, stomach pain, vomiting, etc.
3. Normal water ONLY – Your copper bottle will provide the best benefits if you are pouring normal water into it. It is not recommended to pour hot or freezing water into the copper bottle. Similar to citrus juices, you should not be using your copper bottle or copper glass to drink tea or coffee from it.
4. Avoid deep freezing – The benefits of drinking water from the copper bottle are reaped best when you keep the bottle outside the fridge. Copper may expand when kept in freezing conditions and eventually, it may cause damage to the material itself.
5. Pay attention to cleaning – Just as anything else, a copper bottle requires periodic cleaning from time to time. Regular cleaning is recommended so you get the best benefits of drinking water from a copper bottle, but it is hygienic to a great extent.
6. Avoid abrasive detergent – Never wash your copper bottle or copper vessels with harsh detergents. Doing this will reduce the lifetime of your copper utensil. If you want to clean your copper bottle, resort to natural methods such as lime, salt, vinegar, etc.
7. Listen to your body – Excess of anything is bad for your body and this can be the case with copper bottle as well. If on a given morning, you do not feel like drinking water from a copper bottle, simply don’t. It is imperative to listen to your body as it may be trying to tell you that copper quantity is enough in your body.
8. Avoid extreme heat – If exposed to extreme heat, copper becomes more reactive and this makes the metal to release more ions than it usually would. In the longer run, this can damage the copper coating and ofcourse, you will not be able to reap the benefits of drinking water from the copper bottle.
9. Spice it up – You cannot pour acidic or citrus stuff into the copper bottle, however you can certainly spice your drinking patterns by adding lime, other fruits after you have taken the water out from the copper bottle. This way, you will be able to enjoy different flavours whenever you want to.
How to Clean a Copper Bottle Easily (5 Ways)
Now that there is no doubt about the benefits of copper water bottles, it is also essential that you pay attention on how to clean your copper bottle in easy and effective steps.
1. Vinegar and Salt
Cleaning a copper water bottle is not difficult at all unless you do not know how to do it. You can clean your copper bottle with the help of vinegar and salt. The good thing is both of these materials are easily available in the market. All you have to do is mix 1 tablespoon of salt with 1 cup of vinegar and stir it till the time the salt gets completely dissolved into the solution. Now, you can use that paste to clean the copper bottle. Once you are done with this, rinse it off and polish with a clean and soft dry cloth.
2. Lemon and Salt
Cleaning a copper water bottle with the help of lemon and salt is one of the most effective and tried tested methods. Both of these resources are easily available in the kitchen all the time. To clean your copper bottle with lemon and salt, you will need to simply add some salt to the lemon and rub it gently on the copper bottle. Now, leave this paste for the next 30 minutes and keep scrubbing it periodically. Make sure you squeeze the complete lemon to make an effective paste solution. You can also use the leftover peel to clean the nooks and corners of the copper water bottle. Once this is completed, you can rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth.
I know cleaning a copper water bottle with the help of ketchup may sound crazy, but this is a very effective idea to try it out. Tomatoes have natural acidity levels to remove harsh stains. In order to do this, you will need to spread some catch up on the bottle and let it stay for 15-20 minutes for the acidity to start its cleaning process. After 20 minutes, scrub the bottle with a soft sponge. You will now need to rinse the bottle with a cloth soaked in some olive oil. Let the bottle dry and see the results for yourself.
4. Baking Soda
Baking soda is one of the most proven ways to remove any sort of hard stains and especially copper utensils. The process is simple, you can either mix some baking soda with lemon or use the baking soda paste alone to clean the copper water bottle. In a matter of minutes, you will be able to see a clean copper bottle.
5. Pitambari Powder
The last method to clean the copper bottle effectively is a paid one, but it does work wonders for 6 types of metal including copper. You can get Pitambari shining powder and use it to cleanse the copper bottle. This powder comes with a special cleaning agent in it that removes oiliness & the other stains easily. This powder is not only effective on Copper & brass but also on Aluminium, Iron & Silver articles too.
How to Identify the Original Copper Bottle
All the 7 copper water bottles we have reviewed in this post are made from pure copper, but if you want to check the authenticity or the purity of the copper bottle, there are a few proven and simple steps to do it.
1. Magnet test – This trick is simple as well as time saving. All you need to do is stick the magnet on the copper water bottle and see if it really sticks to the bottle. If it does stick, then your bottle is not made from pure copper. On the other hand, if the magnet does not stick, your bottle is made from copper.
2. Check the colour – Here what you need to do is check the colour of your copper water bottle as a pure quality copper bottle is red-orange and not silver or gold. You can also hold your copper bottle up to the light and if it does not look red-orange, you will need to throw away your bottle as it is surely not made from 100% copper.
3. Check the sound – Copper as a metal is delicate and it does tarnish with time no matter how superb you are with your maintenance skills. Be advised pure quality copper has a smooth sound and you will notice it when you give your bottle a gentle tap on any surface. If you get a sharp sound, then you have some bad news.
4. Check for blue green spots – If you have been using your copper bottle for some time, but not sure if it is made from pure quality copper, you can search for the blue green spots on the bottle, also known as “Patina”. The patina is there to avoid long term corrosion. If you notice the patina on your bottle, the chances are it is a genuine pure quality copper bottle. Please note that the patina only appears when exposed to the elements and may not be visible if it is a brand new bottle.
5. Buy from an authentic shop – If you plan to buy a pure quality copper bottle in India, complete your purchase from an authentic shop. All the copper bottles we have reviewed are genuine quality copper bottles and have been in use since several years. Before buying, it is recommended to read the reviews of the bottle as it is a real time feedback from a buyer of the same product.
Is Dr Copper Water Bottle Safe?
For those who do not know Dr Copper, it is one of the best copper bottle brands in India in 2023. As a matter of fact, Dr Copper water bottles are also the bestselling in the Indian market. To give you some background, Dr Copper is a Hyderabad based brand and is known to be affordable as well as hygienic.
Their copper bottles are made from pure 100% copper and can be trusted in terms of performance, durability and the authenticity of the pure copper. Although we recommend you always read the reviews before buying anything online so you know the pros as well as the cons associated with a product.
We reviewed one of the copper bottle from Dr Copper and found the bottle to be 100% pure copper quality with copper lid, leakproof and the cleaning was also very easy because of the wide mouth. Lastly, when it comes to the safety of copper bottles, there is always a set of instructions you should and should not do to get the best out of the copper bottles.
Is Copper Water Good for Skin?
We the Indians especially our forefathers and ancestors have been using Copper utensils from a long time. If you look at it very closely, most of the things our forefathers were doing actually made sense and had some sort of science behind it. Of course, there were no water purifiers back then, and that is why copper utensils were of great value at that time.
The copper water is certainly good for your skin and the explanation is simple. When you drink water from a copper water bottle, it brings balance to the three doshas in your body. As per the Ancient Ayurveda, these doshas are believed to be responsible for a person’s physiological, mental, and emotional health and thus, the balance of these doshas is important. These three doshas are known as vata, kapha, and pitta.
When you add water to a copper bottle and leave it for 6-8 hours, small amounts of copper ions leach into the water leaving it positively charged also known as alkaline. These positively charged ions prevents the bacterial growth as well as reduces the ageing. Copper also helps in reducing fine lines by producing collagen and elastin. The process may sound complicated, but in reality it is simple as well as effective. This is why, you should get the best pure copper water bottle in India to improve your skin tone and to reap all the other benefits.